Thursday, March 20, 2008

Had a little breast cancer scare yesterday. I was playing out the last moments of my life in my mind as I was whisked straight from my mammogram to an ultrasound. I figured I was going to be whisked away to a biopsy after that. Fortunately, they just told me to come back in six months.
Great movie:Romance and Cigarettes
Purse lust for the low low price of 405

Been listening to a lot of death metal lately. You will be happy to know that the creators of the hit song, bloody cunt, will be coming to town. Despite the fact that their drummer is dying of liver failure, Anal Blast is going on tour one last time. I know, you were worried that you might not ever get to see the band together again.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So sorry you had to go through that scare. Mine was last month with the rush from mammogram to ultrasound and the Doctor saying "inflammatory breast cancer." It would have been much easier if the word cancer had been uttered at the same time I was handed a xanax or 2.